Shapero Rare Books Overview
Led by CEO and founder Bernard Shapero, Shapero Rare Books (part of the AIM listed Scholium Group plc) is a leading international brand in the world of rare & antiquarian books, decorative prints, and British & American postwar prints & multiples (through Shapero Modern). With bookshops and galleries on New Bond Street and Maddox Street, the Shapero brand is at the heart of Mayfair’s thriving international art scene.
The Marketing Manager will be working closely with the Sales Director, their primary responsibilities being the oversight of the Shapero digital properties, including websites, social media and email marketing channels. In addition, the Marketing Manager will aid in the development of new marketing strategies across existing and new channels.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with internal and external stakeholders across the brands which make up the Scholium Group, in particular Shapero Rare Books and Shapero Modern, as well as external PR agencies and website and SEO consultants.
In addition, the Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role in Shapero’s NFT strategy.
What You'll Do
- Devise and create organic & paid campaigns for social media and email marketing platforms in line with the marketing strategies in close collaboration with the Sales Director
- Drive audience development for digital platforms in close collaboration with the Sales Director
- Oversee daily management of the Shapero websites, including designing & uploading visual and written content, and keeping all sections of the sites up to date
- Oversee daily management of social media & email marketing platforms
- Work on developing our NFT strategy with the CEO
- Devise new strategies for segments of the Shapero client base using the company’s CRM
- Manage events (as and when COVID allows)
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns
What You'll Bring
- Proven multi-channel brand marketing experience of at least 2 years
- Strong social media skills, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- In-depth knowledge of NFTs, blockchains and crypto currencies
- Good analytical skills – experience of using Google Analytics and Facebook for Business
- Experience building internal and external relationships
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Word)
- Proven organisational & project management skills, with an uncompromising eye for detail
- Strong communicator in English (other languages would be useful), with excellent writing skills
Who you are
At your best working as part of a team, with an open and collaborative style, able to adapt to changing stakeholder needs. Your challenge will be to work on various different projects simultaneously whilst meeting tight deadlines.
A strong and assured communicator, able to build effective working relationships with internal and external clients, with a meticulous eye for detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills, you are confident and aim for accuracy at all times.
This is a tremendous opportunity to work as part of a dynamic team in a well-established international business based in the heart of Mayfair.
Email the Sales Director with your CV and covering letter detailing why you are the right person for this role.